On Saturday, April 7, 2018, the sixth Bowling for Scholars fundraising event will be held at Eastward Lanes. Proceeds from this event primarily support the Ellsworth High School Alumni Association’s Endowment Fund.
Since the Fund’s inception, over $100,000 in scholarships has been awarded to graduating EHS seniors and alumni. The Association expects to award over $17,000 in scholarships this year.
How it works
- Form one or more teams
- Each team must have 5 bowlers with one designated as team captain
- Choose a name for each team
- Each team must decide what time to bowl (on the hour, 9am-4pm)
- Each team MUST raise a minimum of $250.00 to participate (HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS - minimum is $100.00)
- Each team member MUST raise a minimum of $50.00 in pledges (HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS - minimum pledge amount per member is $20.00)
- Pledge sheet can be downloaded here
- At the event, turn in pledge sheet and money to the team captain
** Prizes will be awarded to the top fund raising team and individual. **
- Register your team by March 31, 2018 by:
- Phone: 667-4664; or
- Tell us the hour your team wants to bowl. We will try to accommodate that hour.
At the Event
- Teams will bowl in one-hour intervals from 9am to 1pm.
- Each team member will bowl one string.
- Bowling shoes are provided unless you have your own.
Our goal is to raise $20,000. With your help we will meet our goal, and continue to help others achieve their educational goals.